Signups for our 2016-2017 winter leagues (1st-6th Grade Boys & Girls) are now open!
Online registrations are now open.
Registration fee is $115 through September 21st.
All registrations received after September 21st will be considered late and charged an additional $10 fee. As a late registration you may be placed on a waiting list and there is no guarantee that you will be placed on a team. You will receive a full refund if you are not placed on a team.
In-person signups will be held at Cardinal’s on the following dates:
- Saturday, September 10th from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Thursday, September 15th from 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, September 17th from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Tryouts will be held October 11th and 13th at APEX Event Center.
- October 11th
- 1st-2nd Grade Boys – 6:00 pm
- 3rd-4th Grade Boys & Girls (Last Name A-L) – 7:15 pm
- 3rd-4th Grade Boys & Girls (Last Name M-Z) – 8:00 pm
- October 13th
- 1st-2nd Grade Girls – 6:00 pm
- 5th-6th Grade Boys & Girls (Last Name A-L) – 7:15 pm
- 5th-6th Grade Boys & Girls (Last Name M-Z) – 8:00 pm
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tryout time. You should not come to tryouts if you are on a waiting list.
APEX Event Center is located at 7806 County Rd 7050.
Missed your tryout? Don’t worry. You will still be placed on a team.